Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sliding

It's funny, isn't it, how one little foray into old habits can nearly sabotage the entire thing? Yesterday I needed to do a little work at the old house, and so I promised Braeden that if he was good, we'd go to Taco Bell. I intended to get my usual low-point meal - a fresco taco and pintos & cheese - but they have these new taco salads, and they were calling my name...

So yeah, I got off track a little. Then Jeff brought me back a corn dog from Krystal (I love their corn dogs!). I didn't make the healthiest choices, but what I did do was avoid a lot of unnecessary snacking. I also exercised, so I made up for it, at least a little.

Today my goal is to really pay attention to what I eat, and stay away from the junk food. I also have a date with the recumbent bike and a movie.

All is not lost, but I need to be very careful not to to make an out-of-control slide down a very slippery slope.

No comments: