Thursday, August 30, 2007

Well, whaddya know?

Weight loss can be an interesting thing. As those who've traveled this road can attest, there are times when it blows your mind. Like this morning, for instance. I didn't weigh in last week because I was out of town. After making many awful food choices and avoiding exercise for the past two weeks, I was sure I'd see a gain this morning.

You can imagine my shock when the scale informed me I was down 2.4 pounds. Huh? How is this possible? I had cold fries, greasy hamburgers, decadent ice cream - you get the idea. The only thing I can figure is that I might've lost a bit of muscle mass, though I'm not sure I've been working out long enough to have built up much.

Speaking of exercise, I didn't last night. I'm having difficulty getting back into the swing of that. I swear tonight I will work out. If the USPS site can be trusted, I will probably get my last set of videos & equipment in the mail tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers - I'd really like to have it soon, since some of my new DVDs require the equipment.

Have a lovely day!

No comments: