Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Wagon

There's a reason I like Weight Watchers. When you fall off the wagon, you can just jump on the next one that comes along.

I had a ball at CKU this weekend. Mom and I got to spend some much-needed time together. Unfortunately, food choices at the Opryland Hotel are not the best. In fact, they're just plain awful. The only place to get fruit was on the opposite end of the hotel, and there simply wasn't time to get there. I did the best I could, but it was easy to see that I couldn't possibly stay within points.

I also tried to exercise, and I did the first night I was there. But on Thursday we ran around so much that I got extremely hot and sweaty - and wound up with a horrific heat rash in a place that couldn't have been more uncomfortable. It completely eliminated any possibility of exercising for the rest of the weekend.

So I'm expecting to see a nice little gain on Thursday, especially considering that I didn't weigh in last week at all. It's a little frustrating, but I decided not to get too stressed about it. When there's nothing else you can do, just go with the flow.

Tomorrow's a new day. I can eat well again. I also got most of my new workout videos in the mail while I was gone. I'll have to pick them up from my friend tomorrow. I can't wait to try them out!

No comments: