Thursday, August 16, 2007

Disappointed

My weigh-in this morning was not what I'd hoped. I lost, but it was only 0.8 lbs. This is really getting frustrating. The last time around, I lost an average of 2 lbs a week. I am just not doing that well this time, and I really don't understand why.

Perhaps my experiment didn't work. I'm seriously considering using the older version of daily points and dropping back down to 30 a day. I think maybe I'm eating too much. The thing is - I did things right last week. I stayed on plan, only with the deliberate splurges. Maybe I'm getting older so I just can't do that anymore. It seems, though, that I shouldn't notice that much of a difference in just two years.

If I didn't have a previous stint to compare, I don't think I'd be so disappointed. I just really thought this time would go as well as the last did, and it ain't. Not by a long shot.

No comments: