Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tired & Struggling

I did not do well yesterday. I felt awful (not at all like cooking), and I wound up eating a fish sandwich & fries from McD's after I'd already gone through my points for the day. Maybe it's post-convention lag, or maybe it's because I was off my thyroid meds for a few days - but I am really struggling. I have no energy and I'd like to curl up in bed with a hamburger and fries and just stay there.

I didn't exercise last night because I had an unbelievable headache. Might've been a migraine - but how exactly does one define a migraine? At any rate, I thought my head would explode, and the least movement or noise just made it worse. It lessened by the end of the day, but not enough to even think about a full-blown exercise routine. I really need some yoga tapes. That shouldn't be so strenuous for days I just don't feel like it.

Today is a new day. I'm eating a little more than usual for breakfast, but maybe it'll keep from the munchies later today. I have to decide what exercise to do tonight, too. Gotta get back on track!

No comments: