Monday, October 8, 2007

One Week

I did it. I stayed OP for an entire week. Seven days. One hundred sixty-eight hours. 10080 minutes. I did what I was supposed to do. I exercised, I drank water, and I didn't go over my points! Yay, me!

This morning I got up early (tough, for a night owl). I exercised, took out the trash, and showered before work started at 6:30. You cannot imagine how difficult it was to drag myself out of bed at 5:20 when it was after midnight before I finally drifted off to sleep. I'm fairly awake at the moment - more so than I would be had I stumbled out of bed at 6:25, at least.

Now that I don't have exercise looming over me this evening, I may double up my cooking and make two meals at once. It's a little extra effort, but makes for a nice break the day after.

I'm debating whether or not to go back to meetings. The lectures didn't really help me, but there's something about knowing I have to face an Official Scale that keeps me on my toes. Besides, some of the ladies there were so supportive. The other perk is that I can get eTools (from the WW website) for fairly cheap. The downside is the extra cost of meetings. I just don't know. Since I can register for free this week, I'm leaning towards doing it.

I'll let ya know tomorrow, okay?

No comments: