Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Week 5

Reporting in... I didn't lose this week. I also didn't gain. I think that's to be expected, actually. I've passed the magical 30-year-old mark, and it seems that the weight will not come off quite so easily as when I was 3 years younger. Besides, last week was so great, it somewhat offsets the maintenance of the scale. I didn't gain. This makes me happy. :)

I have tried some wonderful new foods lately. I'm quite taken with Asian- & island-inspired cuisine. I've got to work out a couple of kinks, but I'll be posting recipes as soon as I get them a little bit more to my liking. I love that WW encourages me to try new foods - makes life interesting.

Here's my page for the week. I keep forgetting to take the album to my meeting. Gotta remember that next time!

No comments: