Thursday, January 6, 2011

20... and then some.

I have officially (finally!) passed the 20-lb mark. It's taken a while; Christmas really threw me off. But I am really back on track and raring to go. I've dropped one full size in jeans, and I am starting to see a difference when I look in the mirror.

I really would like to be overweight by December. Sounds weird, huh? Right now I'm classified as "morbidly obese" (shudder). I got really close to it once before, and I really really really want to be there again. It won't put me at my weight goal of 150-ish, but I will be much closer than I am right now.

I'm trying all kinds of new recipes, and trying to figure out how to work exercise into my insanely busy schedule. School starts again next week, and I've got to be ready to hit the ground running!

No comments: