Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sick Today

I managed to get the cooking done, but you can forget about the housework. Just walking across the room is enough to send me into a coughing fit right now. That eliminates exercise for a bit, too.

I cooked all vegetarian dishes last night, although spaghetti with a bit of meat sauce is on the menu for later this week. Gotta use up the stuff in the freezer, ya know? This morning I had my fave iced coffee and oatmeal with bananas and about a teaspoon of chopped walnuts. Lately the oatmeal has been numero uno on my Crave List. Thankfully, a side effect of feeling crappy has been that I don't have much of an appetite, so despite it being close to my munchies time of the month, food is not so very appealing right now.

Guess that's it for now. Have a happy, restful Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you feel crappy. :o{

I'm totally heading off to your recipe blog to steal some of your recipes (but not the ones you stole from me). I love that you know how to cook (and that you like to share recipes).