Monday, March 17, 2008

Something to Report

I almost hesitate to say it, for fear I'll jinx myself - but I feel like I might finally be back on track. I am crossing my fingers it's true. Somehow I just feel more in the swing of things, if that makes any sense.

I did go to WW tonight - I was the only one who stayed for the meeting! I wasn't overly thrilled with my loss - 1.8 lbs over two weeks - but considering I was out of town both weekends, I can't complain too much. It's taken three weeks to lose 2 lbs, but I am not giving up.

You know what makes me happiest about spring & summer? The new wave of fresh, yummy produce. I love the bright colors and delicious flavors. My fave thing to do is grill veggies. All it takes is a foil pouch, a little black pepper, and a splash of EVOO - wrap it up, toss it on the grill, and you've got veggies so good they might as well be chocolate! I could live off of grilled summer veggies - zucchini, carrots, corn on the cob, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, summer squash - mmm, mmm good!!!

No comments: