Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Well.....

Deep subject.

It turns out that broken-down cars are not conducive to Weight Watcher attendance. And since we can neither afford to fix the Lumina nor buy a replacement, it means I'm going to have to go solo again with WW.

This is disappointing, but not disastrous.

I've decided to switch back to Core. Since my frequent fast food runs have been eliminated by the car shortage, it means I have to eat a lot of good food here at home. Core has worked so well for me before, so here I go again.

So far, so good. I've decided to switch my start day to Wednesday. Since Core doesn't involve journaling, I really don't need my WW online membership (which I also cancelled because of lack of funds), and my wild run to the grocery store yesterday has taken care of meals for at least the next week - maybe two if I stretch it.

It's been so cold today that I haven't really been hungry. I've had oatmeal and a big bowl of chili, plus one dark chocolate Ferrero Rocher (for one of my 35 WPAs). No water. I can't stand the thought of ice water when it's not even 50 degrees in the office.

I'll keep you posted on my progress - hopefully a little more frequently than I had been doing.

Wish me luck!

No comments: