Monday, January 7, 2008

Changes

Oh, boy. Sometimes it feels as though the world is out to sabotage my efforts. I've already had to quit going to WW meetings and my internet subscription; now it's looking like I'm going to be relegated to Hamburger Helper for meals - not exactly the healthiest choice on the menu.

Still, I am going to keep trying. I have to find a way to make Core cheaper. Maybe more vegetarian dishes? It doesn't bother me to cut way back on meat. I have a ton of couscous in the pantry, so I should probably focus on ways to spruce it up. This is not going to be easy.

If you watch my weigh-in progress to the side, you'll notice that the numbers have jumped. That's partly because I gained weight over Christmas, and partly because my home scale weighs 3-4 pounds heavier than the "official" one at meeting. Besides that, my scale is rather inaccurate. Since I can't afford a new one, it will have to do for now. I'm going to keep a Monday morning WI for the time being. Seems easiest to me.

No comments: