Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Weekly Musings

After a weekend of insanity (read: watching 3 kids age 4 and under), I am pleased with the results of my WI last night. Down another 0.8 pounds - not much, but it's still a loss.

I seriously need to get back on track with my exercise. Tonight, short of the final destruction of Earth, I am going to work out - preferably a longer 50+ minute DVD. I have been remiss in my exercise lately, and I really need to correct that before it becomes a habit.

Today I began with a healthy and filling breakfast - a scrambled egg sandwich made w/light bread, a ff cheese slice, ff Miracle Whip (yum!), and roughly 1/2 c. eggbeaters; a honeycrisp apple (simply divine - I didn't know apples could be so sweet!); and about 3 cups of coffee mixed with a cup of skim milk, daVinci sf hazelnut syrup, and splenda (yes, I know - I really need my caffeine!).

One failure to report: in trying to cut back on spending, I decided to subject myself to canned soft drinks for my carbonation fix instead of spending $1.75 on a soda from a fountain. Sadly, canned Diet Mountain Dew is horrible, horrible stuff - nothing like its delicious counterpart from the Taco Bell fountain machine. Now I have eleven cans of nastiness in the fridge that I probably can't pawn off on anyone.

Guess I'll stick with diet Coke from now on.

No comments: