Wednesday, November 5, 2008

NSV!!

I had asked Jeff to pick up a Chicken McNugget Happy Meal for me, with apple dippers instead of fries. Sure enough, they didn't get the order right, and I found myself staring at hot fries, crisp and fresh out of the fryer.


I LOVE McD's fries.


I ate one... and dumped the rest on the floor for my little dog to enjoy. Then I went into the kitchen and got an apple and a little natural PB to dip it in.I am SOOOO proud of myself! :)


So far, I've been pretty good this week. I am happy to report that I have exercised two days in a row, and tonight I plan to do a FIRM video. In case you can't tell, I am feeling a bit re-energized (or at least pretending to feel that way).

I would say "wish me luck," but somehow "wish me self-control" sounds better. :)

No comments: